About the Quality and Features of HAWACH Sample Vials
HAWACH has a strong technical before-and-after sales service team that aims to provide a wide range of laboratory consumables in a one-stop shop, using state-of-the-art quality control processes in every product, packaging, and transportation process.
Threaded cap gasket: gasket material: PTFE / silica gel / PTFE, PTFE / silica gel (PTFE cap color: black -8mm; blue -9mm).
Jaw cap gasket: jaw seal is better, more commonly used in GC air chromatography injection, or long-term sample storage).
Mat color: white – silica gel; red/blue – PTFE; blue is pre-open.
Take the sample vials for example. HAWACH sample vials can be divided into different types based on different aspects. Based on the bottle mouth, there are thread, buckle, and jaw (where the jaws need to be used with the corresponding pliers); from the colors, the HAWACH sample vial can be transparent and brown (brown is mainly used to protect from light).
From the volume, there are 2ml, 10ml, 20ml, and 40ml, etc. From the caliber, it can be 8mm, 9mm (8-425/9-425 standard are threaded), and 11 mm is the jaw/bayonet; From glass material, it can be made of USP1 borosilicate glass, and transparent color can be 7.0 and 5.0, which is better, and transparent glass is all USP1. Therefore, when purchasing sample vials, the above aspects need to be considered.
1. The glass adopts a high-quality borosilicate glass tube, the free ion contains low enthalpy, has a low expansion coefficient, and very high chemical resistance;
2. Unique thread design ensures consistent seals;
3. Strict quality control guarantees dimensional consistency among batches and batches;
4. Sample vials and cover pads are tested for LCMS cleanliness;
5. Suitable for many companies’ automatic samplers.