For the universal pipette tips, we have the pipette tips, low retention tips, filter pipette tips, and sterile filter pipette tips to meet the different needs of clients. Meanwhile, we also have the bag, rack, and stack package for you to choose from. The pipette tip is suitable for most brands. Such as Gilson, Eppendorf, Biohit, Rainin, Finpipette, Brand, etc. All the pipette tips have the CE and ISO certificates. Its smooth inner wall and accurate scale can help you achieve the most ideal experimental results.
For the low retention tips, it can make maximum retention of samples. In order to present more perfect experimental results and provide more effective reference data, they can choose the sterile filter pipette tips to achieve the perfect result. Sterile filter pipette tips are resistant to high-temperature sterilization(121°C). It is suitable for PCR and aerosol contamination. Hawach Scientific sterile filter pipette tips used in cell culture, cytology, virology, molecular biology, pipetting containing radioactive samples.
Hawach Scientific can provide universal pipette tips and conductive pipette tips. The larger the order, the lower the price.
Features of sterile filter pipette tips
1. We have 10uL, 20uL, 100uL, 200uL, 1000uL, 1250uL with filter/without filter tips, and various volume for you to choose
2. Sterile or non-sterile tips can be choose
3. It’s electronic beam sterilized and produced in 100, 000 class cleanroom
4. Non-pyrogenic, Non- endotoxin, DNase, and RNase free. Ensure the integrity of the reaction sample, no pollution, no denaturation
5. It’s made of Virgin polypropylene with low retention
6. PE sintered filters as a barrier which prevent contamination of pipettes and prevent cross-contamination of samples
7. OEM available
8. Enough stock and fast delivery
9. Extended universal pipette tips for special needs
10. Hawach universal pipette tips can drain the liquid completely, thus achieving higher accuracy of the pipette.
11. All sterile filter pipette tips are pre-disinfected by radiation after packaging as an additional measure to prevent contamination of biological samples
12. Low retentions tips with high pressure and high temperature resistance, surface wettability, smooth inner wall, no bubbles and impurities, a good match and seal with pipette
Comparison between tips and filter tips
Sterile filter pipette tips
Comparison between standard tips and low retentions tips