The conductive filter pipette tip is all made of PP in 100,000 level cleaning workshop with strictly inspected and carefully evaluated to ensure that there was Non-pyrogenic, Non- endotoxin, DNase, and RNase free.
Availability: In Stock
Hawach Scientific conductive tips can separate conductive filter pipette tips and ordinary conductive tips without a filter. Conductive filter pipette tip is usually used to prevent contamination of pipettes and prevent cross-contamination of samples. Ordinary conductive tips without filters more used in contamination are not a concern.
Our conductive tips can match with the majority of HAMILTON and TECAN Automated Liquid Handling in the market. They were all made of PP (including conductive material) in 100,000 level cleaning workshop with strictly inspected and carefully evaluated to ensure that there was Non-pyrogenic, Non- endotoxin, DNase, and RNase free. And in order to achieve excellent liquid treatment effect, and through strict quality control procedures to ensure excellent straightness and reduced coefficient of variation.
1. Electron beam sterile: safe and rapid, no chemical residue
2. Excellent air tightness and strong adaptability: the structure is tested according to the automated liquid handling workstations, and the mature casting technology ensures the good airtightness and compatibility of the product and improves the mechanical accuracy of the product in work.
3. We are a conductive pipette tips manufacturer, we will add lots of numbers of each rack to ensure the traceability and uniformity of the conductivity of the product, improve the accuracy of the fruit, and greatly reduce the deviation between the individual products.
4. Smooth inner surface: unique technology ensures the smooth inner surface of tips and greatly reduces the hold-up area of the liquid surface.
5. Excellent hydrophobic ability: the porous structure of inner filters of conductive tips to ensure the best performance. Moreover, it has super strong road water properties. It forms a solid screen for aerosol and eliminates the risk of sample contamination.
Conductive tips are mainly used in clinical testing, protein, gene, immune testing, pharmaceutical, life science research, animal and plant inspection, and quarantine research, etc.
As conductive pipette tips manufacturer, our conductive tips sales in all over the world. Such as the USA, UK, Germany, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Israel, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, etc.
|Conductive Tips Fit for Tecan Genesis Freedom®, Freedom Evo®, and Miniprep with Liha® Workstations|
|Conductive Tips Fit for Hamilton|
|HCT-50||50μL||50μL Conductive Tips for Hamilton STAR®, STAR,|
STARlet, STARplus and Nimbus® workstations
|HCT-300||300μL||300μL Conductive Tips for Hamilton STAR®,|
STAR, STARlet,MICROLAB®, STARplus and Nimbus® workstation
|HCT-1000||1000μL||1000μL Conductive Tips for Hamilton STAR®,|
STARlet, STARplus, and Nimbus® workstation