Description of Crimp Top Sample Vials
All Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd vials are excellently fitted for autosamplers and have good chemical compatibility and super cleanliness. The crimp top sample vial is the most commonly used gas sampling vial on the market at present. 2ml volume sample vial especially suitable for laboratory use. At the same time, some vial bottoms are designed with round bottoms, so that it has a flat bottoming function and compatibility with automatic sampling equipment.
- Rigorous quality assurance provides dimensional consistency from lot-to-lot
- Optional ceramic write-on spot with fill marks
- Certified for fully warranted compatibility with autosampler
Advantages of Crimp Top Sample Vials
- PTFE/Silicone/PTFE septa offered excellent resistance to coring
- Compatible with a wide range of autosampler
- Good quality control, including height, diameter, bottom, thickness, and neck/thread, cleanliness.
- The consistent quality between each batch