What Makes HAWACH Bottle-Top Dispenser Popular?
The bottle-top dispenser is an instrument that accurately measures solution and HAWACH bottle-top dispenser can be used manually or automatically. It enjoys great popularity because of the following highlights.
HAWACH bottle-top dispensers are featuring excellent chemical and heat resistance, high-temperature sterilization, an accurate self-locking system for easy setting of pipetting volume, threaded suction hose to prevent air bubbles and ergonomic design to prevent fatigue. In addition, various models are available to meet a wide range of solution capacity and the convenient design ensures simple and economical cleaning and maintenance of the dispenser. What more, the dispensers can be made of PTFE, FEP, BSG, PP, etc. It’s all about your choice.
HAWACH bottle-top dispensers are suitable for hydrofluoric acid, strong acids, niacin, alkalis, solvents, and extremely hazardous liquids. It is equipped with a safety valve with enhanced protection to avoid leakage of smog/odorous chemical liquid odor.
1. All liquid contact parts are highly chemically resistant materials.
2. The setting operation is simple, and even the protective gloves can be directly operated, and the locking device can be set to ensure that no accidental volume change occurs during the operation.
3. It features stable work performance and easy calibration.
4. With whole sterilization, a filter can be installed at the inlet of the dispenser to remove airborne contaminants
5. Optional PTFE extension tubes and liquid nozzles can be used to dispense liquid accurately into the receiving bottle of the remote dispenser
6. For large-capacity dosing devices, it also has a micro-adjustment ring to ensure high precision in large liquid volume distribution.