Tips For Pipette Operation
Here are as follows：
1. The pipette should not be dried in the oven.
2. The pipette should not remove the too hot or too cold solution.
3. The same pipette should be used as far as possible in the same experiment.
4. After the pipette is used, it should be washed with tap water and distilled water immediately and placed on the pipette rack.
5. Pipette and volumetric bottles are often used in conjunction with each other, so the relative volumes of both pipettes and volumetric bottles are often calibrated before they are used.
6. In order to reduce measurement errors when using the pipette, the solution of the required volume should be lowered from the top scale (0 scales) at each time, instead of absorbing as much volume as needed.
7. There are old and new pipettes. The old Pipettes are marked with the word “blow”. It is necessary to use ear washer to blow out the residual liquid in the orifice of the pipettes. The new style does not exist. Never blow out the residual orifice, otherwise, it will cause excessive liquid withdrawal.