An explanation Of The Pipette
Divide fat belly pipette and commonly used pipette. It consists of a rubber nipple and a glass tube with a pointed mouth.
Extract or add a small amount of reagent and extract supernatant to separate the precipitate.
Matters needing attention
During drip-adding, the pipette should be kept perpendicular to the top of the container, avoid tilting, do not stand on its head, do not reach into the container, do not touch the container wall. In addition to absorbing the solution, the piping tip should not touch other utensils to avoid contamination of impurities. Do not use one tube for two purposes.
The ordinary pipette needs to be cleaned after use, while the special pipette can not be cleaned, it needs to be dedicated to the tube, put back to the original reagent bottle after use. When using, do not use the only thumb and index finger pinch, with middle finger and ring finger clip.
Method of use
1. When using the eyedropper, squeeze the rubber nipple with your finger to expel the air from the eyedropper, then put the eyedropper into the reagent bottle, release your finger, the reagent will be inhaled.
2. The rubber head should be kept on the upper part of the dropper after taking the liquid, and should not be laid flat or inverted to prevent the reverse flow of the solution from corroding the rubber head.
3. Drop the liquid, it should be suspended on the top of the beaker, do not touch the burning glass wall, so as to avoid contamination of the dropper or reagent pollution.
4. Do not put the dropper on the test stand or anywhere else to avoid contamination.
5. Rinse the used dropper immediately with clean water for reuse.
6. Do not use the uncleaned dropper to absorb other reagents (do not rinse the dropper on the bottle with water).
Murphy’s pipette is also translated into murphy’spipette, also known as the drip pot, drip bucket, which is a medical appliance, is an important part of the infusion tube.
Murphy’s pipette belongs to the penultimate structure of disposable infusion set (from top to bottom), the function has the function of showing the drip rate and the first exhaust, some can also be used to urgently add drugs (such as strong heart medicine).
The traditional murphy’s dropper is made from PVC, and the high-performance polyolefin thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) is considered to be a safer and higher performance material for the production of murphy’s dropper. There is now a material that does not contain DEHP and is being promoted across the country.
I. advantages of murphy’s pipette:
1. Convenience and simplicity. Drops the medicine the speed is even, reduced the stimulation to the blood vessel, prevents the extravasation. When dropping chemotherapy drugs, if there is vasospasm, you can drop regular liquid at any time to relieve the pain, which is conducive to the smooth completion of chemotherapy;
2. The patient’s fear was alleviated. During the whole treatment process, the patient could not see the air entering the blood vessels, which improved the patient’s trust in the nursing staff.
II. Usage of murphy’s dropper:
1. When normal saline is injected, no drugs are added. First, clamp the 3cm part above the mouffet with hemostatic forceps, and then disinfect the side hole of the mouffet.
2. Then tie the bandage at the end of the syringe to a loose knot, then hang it on the infusion rack, and make it inject into the mouffey’s dropper by natural pressure. After dripping, release the hemostatic forceps, and wait for the drug to enter the blood vessel completely, and then add other conventional drugs into the bottle;
3. When a small amount of drug is injected, the required drug can be extracted from a 1 ml or 5 ml syringe and injected directly from the mouffe dropper.
Glue head dropper for many science teachers, it is simple to use, but for the new contact, or more complex, so how to use glue head dropper correctly? There are still some tips, here and you share the method, for your reference, I hope to help you learn.
Step 1: understand the glue head dropper.
Those of you who have ever used a glue head dropper know that the glue head dropper is divided into two parts. One is the glue head on top, which is made of plastic and very elastic, and the other is made of glass, which is where the liquid comes in first.
Step two: hold the rubber cap.
Hold the cap tightly by hand before using it. This is to allow the air to escape from the dropper and allow the liquid to enter the dropper.
Step 3: vertical glue head dropper.
And then you put the glue head dropper straight up, which is to make it easier for the liquid to be sucked into the tube, and you put the dropper straight up so that you can extract the liquid better.
Step 4: place in liquid.
I’m going to put the dropper in the liquid, just be careful not to put the whole dropper in the liquid, just put half of the glass in the liquid, because it’s not going to work, try not to contaminate the original liquid.
Step 5: loosen the cap.
Then we loosen the tightly held cap so that the solution from the bottle can enter the tube so that the liquid can be easily extracted, and we have achieved our goal.
Step 6: take out the rubber head dropper.
Take the glue head dropped out of the liquid, the liquid is already in the tube, at this point just take the glue head dropper out, and then move to the liquid container to put the liquid out of the liquid, just pinch the glue head.