To Know More About HAWACH Sample Vials Production
HAWACH sample vials are manufactured with precise design, professional technology, and strict technical specifications. We also perform rigorous testing of dimensions such as polishing, OD and length to ensure that each vial is exactly matched to the autosampler jaw and sample system.
Our sample vials are made of bismuth quality borosilicate glass and meet ASTMTYPEI ClassA and USP TYPE I standards. Moreover, its whole production line is under a high standard of quality control.
HAWACH specializes in providing laboratories and industrial testing instruments from basic to specialized whose professional technical support and after-sales service have won a good reputation. Over the years, HAWACH has been committed to serving analytical fields, providing high-quality laboratory consumables, laboratory reagents, and laboratory instruments.
Sample vials production
All products are produced under strict cleanliness standards, in accordance with the high hygienic conditions of the pharmaceutical standards, and with high-quality raw materials under very mature production conditions.
The HAWACH sample vials are made from a grade 1 hydrolyzed glass material through a 600-degree annealing process. This product is used for long-term storage of aqueous solutions. The photodetector on the glass production equipment then detects whether the bottle produced meets the standard.
In addition to this 100% quality control, the production process and final inspection are strict. It complies with DIN/ISO standards and guarantees the subsequent safety of the product. Class 10,000 cleanroom packaging presents a new cleansing standard for chromatography, which is also an innovation in the chromatographic community to ensure accurate and reliable analytical results. All the products can be traced back.
1. From the type of bottleneck: thread, buckle, jaw (where the jaws need to be used with the corresponding pliers);
2. From color: transparent, brown (brown is mainly used to protect from light);
3. From volume: 2ml, 10, 20 , 40ml
4. From the caliber: 8mm, 9mm (8-425/9-425 standard are threaded), 11mm is the jaw/bayonet;
5. From the writing area: there is a blank area with writing, and there is no blank space for writing;
6. From glass material: USP1 borosilicate glass, with transparent colors 7.0 and 5.0.