The Operating Tips Of Pipette
Hawach pipette is a precise instrument. It should be carefully used and stored to prevent damage and to avoid affecting its measuring range.
The precautions in using the pipette are as follows:
1. When adjusting from large volume to small volume, the normal adjustment method is counter-clockwise rotation scale.
2. When adjusting from small volume to large volume, we can first adjust clockwise to the scale exceeding the set volume, and then back to the set volume, so as to ensure the best accuracy.
Assembly suction head
1. Single-channel pipette, the pipette end is inserted vertically into the suction head, slightly rotated left and right, and tightened.
2. It is not advisable to tighten the suction head by repeatedly impacting the pipette. This operation will result in loose parts of the pipette due to a strong impact, and in serious cases, the knob of adjusting the scale will be jammed.
3. Multichannel pipette, the first channel of the pipette is aligned with the first suction head, tilted insertion, shaking slightly before and after tightening, suction head inserted slightly more than O-ring can be.