The Introduction To Electronic Control Digital Pipette
The electronic control digital pipette demonstrates the latest generation of modern pipette technology. It not only has the excellent self-calibration function which can provide repeated and reliable measurement, but also has the special short size and the design in accordance with human body engineering.
Generally, the operational stability of the electronic control digital pipette is enhanced. In the application of multi-hole plate sampling, its obvious improvement is the optimum design of meeting the standard of human body engineering. The overall size and operating mode of electronic control digital pipette are almost the same with the manual pipette, which restores the general operation habits to the maximum extent. Moreover, the electronic control digital pipette is often equipped with double cell which greatly increases battery life. Also, it can provide with simple and intuitive software operation interface.
When referring to the advantages of electronic control digital pipette, we can list many as per below:
1. Compatible linear and round stand which is suitable for every laboratory,
2. Metal pipette tips can ensure compatibility and durability,
3. Operation is similar to manual pipette,
4. The design can provide with excellent accuracy in order to prevent fatigue due to long-time working,
5. Double cell supports for a long time continuous use.
Notes on the use of electronic pipettes:
1. Glass pipettes are fragile and may cause severe cuts when they are broken. Do not use force to insert glass pipettes.
2. The scale at the bottom of the meniscus on the liquid surface should be read when aspirating liquid, not the top of the liquid surface.
3. When sucking a large amount of liquid or draining liquid, you can use hard to press the suction button or select high-grade speed to increase the speed of pipetting; when using a small volume pipette, you need to gently use the slow speed to avoid liquid suction into the top of the pipette to contaminate the membrane filter and sample.
4. When there is a solution in the pipette, do not tilt the pipette to prevent liquid from entering the top of the pipette to contaminate the membrane filter and sample.
5. Do not touch the lower end of the pipette to any unsterilized surface to prevent contamination.
6. Do not touch the lower end of the pipette immersed in the liquid surface, to prevent corrosive or toxic liquids from harming the experimenter.
7. Before handling organic solvents or corrosive chemicals, check the chemical resistance. Use only liquids that do not corrode the materials used.
8. Pipetting may cause equipment damage when the membrane filter is missing or damaged. Do not use a suction aid when the membrane filter is not installed, and replace the damaged membrane filter in time.
9. Electronic large-capacity as a pipette commonly used in the laboratory should pay attention to daily cleaning and storage.