Hawach 8/12 Channels Adjustable Pipettes
Hawach 8/12 Channels Adjustable Pipettes are the ideal manual pipettes for many demanding applications in the laboratory. It has all the features needed for life science experiments. The special advantage of the Hawach multichannel pipette is its ease of operation, especially for continuous pipetting operations such as immunoassay experiments, 96-well plate cell culture operations or serial dilutions. The use of new materials makes this pipette lightweight, precise, and reliable.
1. Large size central pipetting control button, separate tip detach button.
2. Ergonomically designed finger rest fits the hand and is easy to hold.
3. The pipetting volume can be easily set with one hand regardless of the right and left hands.
4.Range lock to prevent unintentional range changes.
5. The whole pipette can be autoclaved at 121 °C (2 bar) with high pressure
6. Four digits are clearly legible and guarantee the highest accuracy.
7. The entire sterile pipette is easy to calibrate without the need for special tools. Changing the factory settings is clearly visible outside.
8. The pipetting button stroke is only 12.5mm, effectively preventing muscle damage (RSI).
9. Labor-saving – The special piston chamber and FKM material sealing ring and stepped suction head design greatly reduce the force of loading and unloading the suction head.
10. Each piston chamber and the sealing ring is easy to unscrew and unload, easy to clean and replace – saving maintenance costs and time.
11. Anti-corrosion piston and nozzle unloading bin, durable.