Are you using the Hawach pipette correctly?
First, the use of pipettes
1. Placement of the pipette
The pipette should be placed on the stand
2. Sample preparation
The liquid temperature is required to be consistent with the tip, and the larger or smaller will affect the volume of the removed liquid.
Liquid temperature> Tip The volume of liquid removed will be too large
3. Set the capacity
1) The pipette should be used within the specified capacity. Do not use it beyond the range, otherwise it will catch the internal mechanical device and damage the pipette.
2) When adjusting the capacity, if it is from big to small, you can adjust it to the desired capacity directly; if it is small to large, you must adjust it by a third of a turn and then adjust it back. This will make the spring completely open. And the pipette always runs clockwise to extend the life of the pipette.
4. Install the gun head
Insert the pipette tip vertically into the tip of the gun and tighten it with a slight force. Do not knock the tip of the gun on the tip of the gun when you put the tip on the pipette. This will cause the internal parts of the pipette (such as the spring) to become loose due to the instantaneous impact of the tap, even This will cause the scale adjustment knob to get stuck, and in severe cases the white sleeve will break.
After installing the new nozzle or increasing the capacity value, the liquid to be removed should be sucked and discharged two or three times. This is to make a homogeneous liquid film on the inner wall of the tip to ensure the precision and accuracy of the pipetting work. Degree, the entire pipetting process is extremely reproducible. Secondly, the machine solvent and the highly volatile liquid will form a negative pressure in the white sleeve chamber, which will cause leakage. At this time, we need to pre-wash four to six times to make the gas in the white sleeve room saturated and negative. It will disappear automatically.
1) Press the first gear and insert the gun head vertically into the liquid surface 3-5 mm.
2) Release the control button gently, otherwise the liquid entering the tip of the tip will cause the liquid to suck into the inside of the pipette, causing backlash and air bubbles, resulting in inaccurate pipetting volume.
3) After stopping for 1 to 2 seconds, remove the liquid level through the tip of the gun and ensure that there is no liquid outside the gun head. (Check to see if there is a slow outflow of droplets. If there is an outflow, it indicates a gas leak. Cause: The tip is not tightened; the inside of the pipette is not airtight.)
1) The tip of the gun is attached to the wall at an angle.
2) Slowly press the control button to the first gear and pause for 1 second.
3) After the remaining liquid is collected, press the control button to the second gear to push out the remaining liquid.
4) Slow release control button,
5) The removal device ejects the gun head.