HAWACH bottle-top dispenser is suitable for general acid and alkali, low concentration of strong acid and alkali, and salts, such as H3PO4, H2SO4, NaOH, KOH, etc. The entire bottle-top dispenser is made of ETFE, FEP, PFA, PP materials with a maximum pressure resistance of 500 mbar, a maximum viscosity resistance of 500 mm2/s, maximum temperature resistance of 40 ° C, and maximum liquid resistance of 2.2g/cm3.
Easy to read digital display and unique “easy calibration” technology allows you to complete the calibration work in accordance with ISO9000 and GLP standards within a few seconds. Quick adjustment capacity display +/- button and calibration adjustment button are in accordance with ISO9000 and GLP standards.
1. Regularly clean the dispenser, you can use soapy water or 60% isopropyl alcohol, then distilled water, and air dry.
2. Please strictly follow the calibration instructions during calibration.
Material and forbidden solution
The HAWACH bottle-top dispenser can be made of optical glass, Al2O3, ETFE, PFA, FEP, PTFE, platinum-iridium alloy, or PP (safety helmet)
Please keep the following forbidden solutions in case of laboratory instrument damage.
1. The liquid that reacts with ETFE, FEP, PEA, PTFE, Al2O3: sodium azide
2. The liquid that corrodes optical glass: hydrofluoric acid (HF)
3. Platinum-rhodium alloy catalytically decomposing liquid (H2O2)
4. Nicotinic acid, trifluoroacetic acid, tetrahydrofuran
5. Explosive liquid: carbon disulfide
6. Suspension: carbonaceous solution
7. Limiting solutions: Concentrated hydrochloric acid, nitric acid, chlorinated hydrocarbons and fluorinated hydrocarbons and liquids which form precipitates can cause the piston to stick or cause blockages (such as crystallization solutions or concentrated alkaline solutions).