10 Tips for Using a Bottle-Top Dispenser
1. When installing the intake tube and the drain tube, insert the bottle-top dispenser tubes straight into the valves, and tighten the nut properly to protect the tubes.
2. Make sure the bottle-top dispenser the intake and drain valves and all valves are properly installed and tightened to prevent splashing of the piston movement before using the equipment.
3. When draining, make sure that the drain tube is not directed towards the operator to avoid danger.
4. When draining, control the piston to move at a constant speed and use a suitable container to receive the liquid, and let the liquid run down the side.
5. If you encounter any trouble during draining, please don’t continue the operation in any violent way to avoid further damage to the equipment.
6. After using the bottle-top dispenser, please fasten the safety cap of the drain tube to prevent the liquid in the drain nozzle from dripping due to gravity or water vapor in the air.
7. After using the instrument, please rotate the adjustment ring to the “0” position to ensure safety.
8. Restricted reagents: HF acid and bromine suspensions. (A special bottle dispenser is required when using such restricted reagents.)
9. Do not apply organic reagents to the surface of the equipment. If the accident happens, wash the equipment surface in time with water.
10. The bottle-top dispenser is suitable for operation at a temperature of 33.8-122°F or 4-50 °C.